All visitors to the Mattamy Athletic Centre will be required to show proof of double vaccination upon entry. This does not apply to patrons under the age of 12 but it does apply to their 1 accompanying parent/guardian.
There are no exceptions to this policy.
It will be your responsibility to deal with any upset patrons when they arrive at the facility. You and/or your on-site convenor will be called upon should there be any issues. Ryerson Security will also be called if anyone is disruptive. We strongly recommend that everyone have a second person situated in the main lobby for the first week or two of rentals in order to ensure compliance.
As always, a reminder of current facility rules and restrictions are listed below:
- All visitors must show proof of double vaccination upon entry (exception for patrons under the age of 12).
- No spectators are permitted, other than up to one (1) accompanying parent, guardian, or other adult for each athlete under the age of 18.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while inside the facility, except for when engaging in activity on the ice.
- Dressing rooms are available, however showers are not available for use.
- Capacity in dressing rooms is 15 people per room.
- All visitors to the Mattamy Athletic Centre are required to sign in prior to arrival at the facility. This can be done via downloading the RyersonSafe App. If you do not wish to download the app, you can also access the required health screening by visiting the RyersonSafe Health Screening webpage. The Ryerson contact email to be used is email@example.com. After you complete the web form, an email confirmation of your screening result will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. This email can be used as proof of screening completion.
- All guests must arrive at the facility a maximum of 30 minutes before their booking and leave no later than 30 minutes after the booking has ended.
- User groups are responsible for their own equipment, which all should be disinfected prior to arrival.
All attendees (players, coaches, parents if applicable) are required to use the RU Screening App and show the completed screening questionnaire upon arrival in order to gain entrance to the facility.