House League – Key Dates 2014–2015 All players/parents will be contacted by their Coaches/convenors during the week leading up to those first events. Jerseys and socks will be distributed at the first practices/games so please arrive early to your first practice/game. Looking for Women’s Division? Please go here for your latest season start details. The […]
House League Latest News…
House League Registration for 2014/15 Opens on April 6, 2014
Plan to register early! In order to help us plan ice allocation, assign and balance teams better, and ensure we can plan a better program we are making changes to the registration. Program content will be updated prior to Registration launch.
25 Weeks of Hockey!
NEW FOR THIS COMING SEASON
More details coming prior to registration opening…
- Improvements in Tournament Team programs
- Improvements in Tyke Program – now twice a week
- Improvements in Novice/Atom skills – now at Leaside Memorial new pad on Wednesdays
- New sessions & improvements in FUNdamentals – now Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after school, Saturday Morning session too!
- NEW Saturday morning Learn To Play session at UCC arena
Equipment Required for Play
- Helmet with full face cage or shield (CSA approved)
- Neck Guard (BNQ certified)
- Mouth guard
- Shoulder Pads and Elbow Guards
- Garter Belt/Jill with Velcro (to hold up socks)
- Hockey Pants and Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
Previous Skating Experience
TLGHA encourages anyone who has even a little bit of skating experience to register and join a house league team.
The experience will be one they always remember and the opportunity to make new friends and enjoy a team environment is second to none!
The Toronto Leaside Girls Hockey Association (TLGHA) provides a community-oriented hockey program for girls and women aged 3 to 103. We offer a positive hockey experience for all participants in a safe environment that promotes sportsmanship and fair play.
Our programs include learn-to-play programs for youth and adults, an inclusive house league for players of all skill levels, supplementary skills development programs, and a competitive select program that allows players to compete against teams from other girls’ hockey associations.
The TLGHA is sanctioned by the Ontario Women’s Hockey Association (OWHA) and is governed by the rules, policies and codes of conduct of the OWHA and Hockey Canada.